Thursday, September 25, 2008

Highlighting some links

Because the links to the right are organized by the dates/times they are updated; I wanted to point out my favorites.

The Daily Dish, which many of you read, has a wealth of up to the minute info. (and check out what happened to Andrew Sullivan today by his colleague at the Washington Post and a friend from the McCain campaign.) http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2008/09/the-crime-of-co.html

The Onion, for when reality needs a break, this humorous site at times seems more grounded and real that what is actually going on in the "real world".

Real Clear Politics and InTrade. My main obsession; RCP has all the polling information you could ask for, considering the amount of links and stories they publish as well. It is fascinating to see the "Battleground States" turning progressively more and more blue. Don at my office and I check this obsessively. InTrade is linked to the 2008 Presidential Campaign. My current contention is that the trend on this site for who is buying and selling what, and whose price is going up or down, is a bellweather for what will be coming down the pike at RCP. Obama's InTrade shares started going down before the post-RNC Convention fallout; and started rebounding long before the polls showed Barack Obama back in the lead. So prove me wrong; it's just an opinion, I'm doing my best not to build any bridges to nowhere here (or roads for that matter).

LT

For the sites that are constantly being updated, the list to the right will highlight a recent posting, I have not necessarily chosen that specific post for any reason. These are the sites & blogs that I read most often, if you have ones to share, please do so!

No comments: