Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who Is Behind The Battleground Poll On Real Clear Politics

Don and I have been perplexed by exactly who was behind this; google searches, etc. weren't helping us. Well, a big "duh" moment; I'd been researching it at my office, and my wireless laptop at home is apparently a tad slower. When I clicked "Battleground" (which just today is called GW/Battleground Tracking, which I would have surely been able to investigate and figure out). Anyhow; today, I click on the +2 McCain GW/Battleground link on RCP, and voila; it's a many page pdf. I only realized it when my laptop briefly flashed the cover page before going to the poll data page. Everyone else may have already figured this out, but I know Don and I had been puzzled. So if nothing else, Don, here you go. :)

No comments: