Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WELCOME!

Hello!

I decided that after weeks of non-stop emails with friends and family, I would put something together to be more one stop shopping. The enthusiasm that has surrounded this historic campaign is amazing, and there is so much out there to read, see, hear, learn.

Please continue to forward stories, links, blogs, etc. to my email and I will get them posted. I have kept his fairly private, in that it is not on the public listing, etc. So feel free to share anything you think others might want to read or should read. (Such as the Eve Ensler letter that Pam sent me today!)

I welcome suggestions; this is all new to me. :)

Linda

***In most cases; if I am referencing or posting a published story; the title of the post will be an actual link to the source. If I have an errors or problems with links, etc. please let me know!)***



No comments: